CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

on the easel...



Well, I guess this is shown on a wall not an easel, but it is still a work in progress. I met a really cool guy at Eastern Market in DC this past weekend who collects and sells old celing tiles and scraps from old churches etc. His stuff is really cool. He was open to a kind of partnership where he preps and gives me panels to paint then buys them back and resells them in his shop. I'll keep you posted on how this works out.

His website is www.ogtstore.com where you can see the other guy who paints panels
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks awesome...I'd like to see it in person. I hope this works out, I love the idea.

Michael said...

this is amazing i love it! you are so great matthew! this is adi

grandpaClark said...

This is really cool stuff, really unusual. Hope this works out, I haven't seen anything like it.