Wildlife Adoption and Gift Center: Adopt a Sea Turtle
I thought I would submit this as an idea for Asher's Christmas list. We are currently renting Disney movies - Asher really loves all things Winnie the Pooh and makes me play the Cars trailer over and over, so Cars would be a good choice. Or you can send him a lump of cole because he is naughty.
Just for fun here is a picture of Ruthie in a cute hat:
I thought I would submit this as an idea for Asher's Christmas list. We are currently renting Disney movies - Asher really loves all things Winnie the Pooh and makes me play the Cars trailer over and over, so Cars would be a good choice. Or you can send him a lump of cole because he is naughty.
Just for fun here is a picture of Ruthie in a cute hat:
If by chance you are wondering what I would like for Christmas, I'll tell you. A subscription to International Artist or American Artist would be nice. I could also use a funky and or large umbrella, preferably in yellow.
1 comments:
Tooooo Cute!!!
Post a Comment