CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

A toddler moment

So yesterday, I was driving home with both kids in the car. We had been out at the park and Asher was tired and cranky. He started whining and crying, so I was trying to distract him and keep him happy. So I started to sing the ABCs. I looked at him in the rear view mirror to see if he was happier...I assumed he would be smiling or trying to sing along. Instead I saw that he was plugging his ears! The little stinker...where does he learn these things??

3 comments:

secwalker said...

Yeah, so wait until three years old when you ask your child how they feel about being "in trouble" and they say "Good . . . I feel good, mom." :)

Amanda said...

One word: Matthew

Coleen said...

Thanks for the chuckle!

Love you.