CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Asher stories

So, Asher has really grown into his role as the older brother lately. Here are some of his reactions to Ruthie crying...which happens a lot.

At night, when Asher is tired and Ruthie is crying, Asher often yells "Ruthie, BE QUIET! GO TO SLEEP! GO SLEEP RUTHIE!"

The other day we were driving in the car and Ruthie started crying. Asher said "mom, Ruthie is so sad. Ruthie needs a binkie."

Today, Ruthie and Asher were playing on the on the couch together and Ruthie kept tackling Asher and trying to pull his hair, poke his eyes, etc. Then she started fussing and Asher shouted, "Ruthie, you driving me NUTS! you driving me NUTS!" (Now I wonder where he might have picked that up...?)

3 comments:

kelly brooke said...

Haha i love when Asher tells Ruthy to stop crying. And i love that Ruthy covers her own ears when she cries sometimes. it makes me laugh.

Coleen said...

Ani's scream is one of the worst noises known to man. We all cover our ears. I don't remember covering my ears with the boys. So fun seeing all your new pics. Congrats, on the marathon. You guys are great!

marisalea said...

I love the stories and pictures. You guys are so fit. All the one year olds can have a crying contest at Aspen Grove!