CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 4, 2009

owl series




So this is a little series of paintings on glass. Scans don't really do them justice, I'll have to take some good pictures. The basic idea for them sprang from coloring w/ Asher which is basically Asher scribbling a bit and then calling out some kind of object for me to draw. It started w/ dinosaurs and branched out from there. These (and others) will be in a little neighborhood art show this weekend.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Annie M. said...

Matt! I LOVE these!!!!!!

Coleen said...

These are so much better than the stick figures my kids got. I love the fact that you can make Ashers visions a reality. Such a beautiful talent.

marisalea said...

These look like they could appear at the beginning of different chapters in a Wes Anderson movie. Is Mr. Fox inspiring you?